Practice policy regarding COVID-19:
On behalf of the entire team at Rottman Plastic Surgery, we'd like to take this moment to say thank you
again for your loyalty and support. We hope you, your family, and friends are safe and well.
The past several months have been unlike anything any of us have ever experienced. We are working hard to
adjust to the “new normal” in a meaningful and thoughtful way for the safety and health of you and our
staff. This means doing things in new ways, while still providing the same quality of care and service you
are accustomed to.
Every decision and action we take is based on this. We are creating an office environment that is safe and
comfortable for everyone.
The following protocol is now in place:
General Office Precautions:
- Screening concierge at the Front Desk
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more
- Limiting the number of patients in the office
- Strict cleaning protocol for the entire office with a disinfectant effective against COVID-19
- Spacing appointment times further apart to minimize patient interactions
- No chairs / magazines in the waiting room
Daily Staff Screening:
- Screening questionnaire every morning
- Temperature check every morning
- Symptomatic staff will be sent home
- Cleaning of all personal cell phones and washing hands upon entering office
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times
- Increased and enhanced cleaning and sanitization of exam rooms and common areas
Screening of Patients:
- All patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- Patients with temperatures >100 F will need to reschedule their appointment
- COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire upon arrival
- A face covering / mask is required to enter the office
- Patients should come alone – no guests will be allowed in the office
- Patients should have makeup removed and hair in a pony tail
- Patients wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering office
We will continue to offer Virtual Consultations. Please email photos to email@example.com and call
Emily to schedule at 410.321.6868.
The staff and I look forward to seeing all of you again soon!
Steven J Rottman, MD.