Practice policy regarding COVID-19:
Safety of our patients is our number one priority and every action we take is based on this. We are creating an office environment that is safe and comfortable for everyone.
General Office Precautions:
- Screening concierge at the Front Desk
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more
- Limiting the number of patients in the office
- Strict cleaning protocol for the entire office with a disinfectant effective against COVID-19
- Spacing appointment times further apart to minimize patient interactions
Daily Staff Screening:
- Screening questionnaire every morning
- Temperature check every morning
- Symptomatic staff will be sent home
- Cleaning of all personal cell phones and washing hands upon entering office
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times
- Increased and enhanced cleaning and sanitization of exam rooms and common areas
Screening of Patients:
- All patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- Patients with temperatures >100 F will need to reschedule their appointment
- COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire upon arrival
- A face covering / mask is required to enter the office
- Patients should have makeup removed and hair in a ponytail
- Patients wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering office
- We will continue to offer Virtual Consultations. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Emily to schedule at 410.321.6868.
Steven J Rottman, MD.