Before & After Plastic Surgery Pictures in Baltimore, MD
Visit our Baltimore Plastic Surgery page
Located in Baltimore, MD, and serving the surrounding communities, double board certified and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon Dr. Steven J. Rottman offers plastic surgery procedures and MedSpa treatments to local residents.
Dr. Steven J. Rottman’s primary focus is on providing caring, individualized patient care with the high level of treatment you would expect from a quality plastic surgery center. He is committed to taking the time to understand the individual needs and desires of each patient. Dr. Rottman offers a wide variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures to help his patients improve their body contours and restore their natural, youthful appearance.
Browse our Before and After photo galleries to see how Dr. Rottman has helped his patients.
- Breast Surgery – Dr. Steven J. Rottman specializes in providing a wide variety of patients with perfectly designed breast implants, reconstructive breast procedures, and even breast reductions, all done with the utmost in care and compassion.
- Breast Augmentation – A popular elective procedure that can increase the size, enhance the shape, or improve the symmetry of a woman’s breasts, and is usually accomplished through the surgical placement of saline or silicone breast implants.
- Breast Lift – By removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissues, a breast lift procedure (or mastopexy) can restore a youthful shape and contour.
- Breast Reconstruction – Achieved through several plastic surgery techniques that attempt to restore a breast to near normal shape, appearance and size following mastectomy.
- Breast Reduction – Performed to relieve pain resulting from too-large breasts and create a breast size that is more in proportion with the rest of your body.
- Gynecomastia – Dr. Rottman can perform male breast reduction to reduce breast size and flatten the chest contours, creating a look that is more traditionally masculine.
- Revision Breast Surgery – A surgical procedure to correct previous breast augmentation surgeries
- Body Sculpting – The removal of excess fat and/or skin from the body to achieve a more natural or cosmetically desirable shape.
- Liposuction – Reshapes and streamlines areas of the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas such as the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, calves, ankles, upper arms, chin, cheeks, and neck.
- Mini Tuck & Tummy Tuck – Can dramatically reduce the appearance of a protruding abdomen, creating a more striking profile that you won’t want to hide behind baggy clothing.
- Post Bariatric Surgery – A number of body contouring procedures can eliminate excess skin that is often found after massive weight loss from bariatric surgery.
- Facial Sculpting – Improves the shape and contour of your facial features, such as the nose, eyes, cheeks, chin, neck, brows, and ears.
- Ear Surgery – Corrects the appearance of disproportionate, disfigured or protruding ears in order to create a natural shape and bring balance and proportion to the ears and face.
- Kybella™ Fat Elimination – Permanently dissolve excess fat without invasive surgery for a more sculpted face and neck appearance.
- Injectables/Dermal Fillers – Used to smooth the skin, give it a firm texture and a fresh look and feel.
For a consultation to find out which plastic surgery procedure may be the most beneficial for you, contact Rottman Plastic Surgery today!
Dr. Steven J. Rottman, a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, recognizes that each of his patients has unique medical issues and desires. His services have improved the lives of numerous patients in the greater Baltimore area. Dr. Rottman specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, body sculpting, facial sculpting and facial fillers. He is one of Baltimore’s most skilled and talented plastic surgeons and has been featured in numerous publications based on his innovative surgical techniques. If you are looking to improve your health or your appearance through cosmetic surgery, our professional team can satisfy all of your needs. Please contact us today to schedule your consultation.